- Get 4 PR Newswire press release distributions over one year, released quarterly
- Get your Press Release distributed online to over 5,500 global and UK URLs on PR Newswire’s distribution network
- Get the attention of relevant media
- Award winning and globally recognised Public Relations brand
- Ideal for promoting a new product, announcing an organisational change or launching a marketing campaign
- Each release includes 2 reporting stages
- Have any questions about this deal? Give us a call on 020 7748 3770
- PLUS, get a customisable content authoring widget for any page of your website
- Deal available for any UK company with a .com, .co.uk, .org, or .net domain
- Give your site visitors access to a feed of engaging, professional and relevant content
- Customise the look and feel of the widget to match your website and add to any page of your site
- Click here to view a widget demo (right side of page)
- PR Newswire widgets used on leading sites like Yahoo! Finance
- Widget must stay on your website for the full 12 months in order to receive your quarterly distributions
- Includes 30-day money-back guarantee
PR is essential for companies of all sizes, in all industries – and there are affordable ways to drive measurable results for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Huddlebuy and PR Newswire are offering you a gem of a deal to bring visibility to your brand, products or services by engaging a vast network of high-quality media outlets with your press release.
Whether you're promoting a new product, announcing an organisational change or launching a new marketing campaign, you can leverage PR Newswire's online distribution network to achieve your objectives.
What’s the deal?
For just £150, you’ll get 4 online press release distributions across PR Newswire’s extensive distribution network of 5,500 high quality, high traffic global and UK sites. These will be released quarterly over a period of one year. These releases include:
PLUS, you'll get a customisable content feed for your website. The content is delivered through a widget that can sit in the side-column or bottom of any page on your website. You can tailor this widget to match your website's design and branding. By adding the PR Newswire widget to your website you'll be able to provide your users with relevant, professional content to boost your business' credibility.
"The experts at PR Newswire are a tribute to the profession of journalism. Our clients, who are very often nonprofits or arts-related agencies, are well served by supportive guidance that creates a successful and collegial partnership"
- Jill Amone, The Amone Group Communications
"I'm finding that a press release driver out via PR Newswire plays a huge role in driving traffic to my clients' website. When we target reporters with a customized pitch that includes the release for background purposes, the numbers go higher and for longer. Over a two-week period in February for one client, this approach resulted in a 128% increase in Web traffic"
- Sally Hodge, Hodge Schindler Integrated Communications
Click here to view a widget demo (on the right hand side of the page).
Some more examples can be found at the following websites:
Please note: In order to receive your year of discounted press release distributions, you'll need to keep the widget on your website for the full 12-months. The widget is available for any UK companies with .co.uk, .com, .org, .net domains and can be placed on any page of your website. In some cases PR Newswire may not be able to provide a newsfeed for your website for editorial reasons.
If you would like a bit more information about this widget, please do call us on 020 7748 3770.
What happens next?
After your release has been distributed, you’ll see immediate ROI as the release becomes searchable on Google and reaches your target audience – you’ll really see the benefits of using PR Newswire’s distribution network of high quality, high traffic websites.
PLUS your deal includes two reporting stages:
The Cleartime Report will provide you with proof of distribution and a description of the distribution circuit.
Following this, the ReleaseWatch Report (a snapshot report) will feature a list of the sites that have taken up your release and will provide links to those sites.
Here's how it works...
Once you buy this deal, PR Newswire will be in touch with you to help you get your widget set up and arrange your first distribution.
In order to receive your 4 quarterly distributions over the next year, you'll need to make sure that your widget is active on your website for those 12-months.
PR Newsire's friendly team will help you set up your widget in 3 easy steps:
How do I get this deal?
Simply click the big “Buy Now” button below and PR Newswire will contact you directly.
THE FINE PRINT
- 30-day money-back guarantee is valid if you do not decide to proceed with PR distributions
- 400 word count limit per press release
- Widget only available for UK customers with any of the following domains: .co.uk, .com, .org, .net
- Widget must stay on any page of your website for the one-year deal period in order to receive your quarterly distributions
PR Newswire is owned by UBM - a multi-billion PLC. PR Newswire is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry 57 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content – from rich media to online video to multimedia – and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels.
Combining the world's largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world's enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company.
Registered number: 1543272
Registered address: 209-215 Blackfriar's Road, London, SE1 8NL
HOW IT WORKS
- Buy this deal exclusively on Huddlebuy
- PR Newswire will be in touch with you directly